Sunday, April 23, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Followers Draw

Sunday, 23 April 2017

Method: Druid Animal Oracle

Card Dawn: Hawk

Nobility, Recollection, Cleansing

The hawk allows one to see one’s life in perspective. Time to free myself of that unwanted baggage. Also, it’s a good time to try and connect with one’s ancestral roots.

I should try and find time during the day to look at my life calmly and see events in their proper context. The Hawk may stir my memory and recollect missing pieces of a puzzle.  He will also help root out that which is really insignificant.


Once I’ve found my roots and looked at my life’s experiences and the wisdom gained, I may be able to feel a new sense of pride in myself, a growing feeling of nobility. I may find new inspiration and enthusiasm. I will also find I are able to make better decisions and feel confident about my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment