Monday, April 24, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw

Monday, 24 April 2017

Method: Druid Plant Oracle

Card Dawn: Garlic.

Purification, Flavour, The Exotic, Protection, Vulnerability, Discrimination.

Wild Garlic is indigenous to Britain, the kind we are all most familiar with may have been introduced by the Romans. Again, as we all know it is an amazing food flavouring and it’s also a good antibiotic and antiseptic. I’ve used it by eating raw bulbs during an attack of diverticulitis and it kept it at bay during the night until I could get to a doctor.

This card could be suggesting that there is a need to purify and strengthen a part of my life. The association with cooking could indicate my vegetarianism which has become harder to maintain, but perhaps it isn’t so bad as I imagine.


It wouldn’t be a bad idea health wise to add garlic to my meals, there is plenty of it here. I think that is the major reason for drawing the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment