Friday, January 6, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Friday, 06 January 2017 Method: Le Tarot Noir Card Dawn: L’Amoureux I have a portrait session to do today, with a family. It is my first commission for 8 years. My battery pack for my flash has died and I don’t know how much I’ll get out of the small batteries I do have. My question today then was how would the photo shoot go today and I drew one of my birth cards, L’Amoureux, The Lovers. I see this as a good interaction with the people maybe because I’ll be doing something I love. It does indicate the dilemma of the dead battery but my only other choice would be to cancel and that isn’t an option. Perhaps I’m a bit stuck in the past and should just improvise, I have the knowledge, put it into practice. The weather should be favourable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment