Thursday, January 5, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Thursday, 05 January 2017 Method: Tarot De Vieville Card Dawn: Lesetoilles (The Stars) This is an interesting deck. A copy of a deck preserved in the French National Library, the original being created by Jaques Vieville, a master card maker from 1643 to 1664. Just to give you a sense of history with these cards. The Star, in alchemy, is the terrestrial star and the union of heaven and earth, the union of higher ideals with lower material things. The card suggests I’m on the right track in the material world as being involved in my art, is a way of keeping higher ideals and spiritual matters in focus and using the inspiration to create. This card also indicates a high level of inspiration, which is essential to me right now, but not just on the material level, but spiritual as well. I’m beginning to have a vision of my future. This card is also positive for learning, which I just need more time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment