Thursday, March 9, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Thursday, 09 March 2017 Method: Steampunk Tarot Cards Drawn: AW,XIX,III Yesterday I signed up with a picture library, it involved making a payment which always rings alarm bells for me, so today I asked how things will pan out with this picture library. The cards were positive, two being Major Arcana which emphasises the importance and possible life changing chances for the future. For the present situation, I drew the Ace of Wands. That indicates potential for creative ideas, new beginning’s and reason for optimism. A chance to express my will. I should be bold and maintain courage and determination. I can take control, be active, expending my energy being creative. I need to bear in mind that this is the element of fire, which can also destroy, but I feel after a long period of darkness, this library can be seen as a guiding light. Seize the moment. What next? What do I need to do? The Sun is the card for that part of the question. The Sun is another positive card indicating success. Proceed with knowledge and wisdom. This card indicates joy, I should enjoy my time here. I can be happy here. The universe is actually working in my favour at this time. This happiness is based on truth, I am not being conned. Timing wise I should give this enterprise at least a year. The final outcome of my experience with this library is indicated by The Empress. She is representative of nature and passion. She shows abundance in my life, continuing the theme of creativity. I can tap into this energy and use it to positive advantage in my life. Although it may be a bit hit and miss sometimes. To sum up, it looks like I’ve made the right decision and need to put as much energy into this as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment