Friday, March 17, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Friday, 17 March 2017 Method: Tarot De Vieville Card Dawn: 10 of Cups I drew this card using the Zombie Tarot just a few days ago. It was a card for a bright and cheerful day, which then was physically is dull, cloudy and wet and although not wet yet, is still pretty much the same. I should start the day being fairly contented and at peace with the world but as I was clearing up dog poop from the living room at 04.00 I don’t feel like that at all, although I do intend to finish off key wording the last batch of images I uploaded to the picture library if I don’t get the kind of interruptions I got yesterday. This deck is different in its meaning though, this card represents the coming together of a group and indicates leadership, but I don’t really belong to any group, other than in cyberspace, but its calling for more leadership from me. I’ll have to keep that in mind during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment