Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Thursday, 02 March 2017 Method: Astrodice. Dice cast: 3nd House, Sun in Sagittarius. The image of the dice has the Sun and Sagittarius in each other’s position. A mistake on my part. The second house concerns my resources which are currently proving to be woefully inadequate on a material level and that is exactly what this house is looking at, money, possessions, earned income and financial prospects. My inner resources I think have been tested too and are robust enough. The Sun is the word “what” and Sagittarius is the “how.” The house is “where.” The Sun is the most powerful of the planets. Yes, I know it’s not a planet but it is in astrology. The Sun gives cause for optimism regarding my somewhat sparse wealth. Sagittarius hints that I should continue trying to establish myself as a photographer and continue to study and learn. I need to manage my time better. Keep the bigger picture in mind and keep things moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment