Saturday, December 31, 2016

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Saturday, 31 December 2016 Method: Voyager Tarot Card Drawn: Man of Wands. Actor is the heading on this card, this year has seen so many entertainers die, so it may be a fitting card for the last draw of this year. The actor refers to the sacred actor, the shaman, who represents the free spirit of the magician. The card reminds me that I have endless faces and can be anyone I desire to be, though I seem to be stuck in lonely, miserable old man right now. I need to master my own mind which can be done with meditation, but such activity is low on my priorities, as there is little enough time in the day as it is. Maybe I need to find some time. The same goes for mastery over my body and the efforts to shed weight. The card says to act now though. I can do it through self-discipline and focus. Odin is still with me, use what he has shown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment