Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Tuesday, 27 December 2016 Method: Druid Animal Oracle Card Dawn: Hind Subtlety, Gracefulness, Femininity. This is the third time I’ve drawn this card, yet there are so many others never drawn. I don’t know if attributes is the right word but in any case these are two qualities I definitely lack. These however, are areas to be aware of today. There may be a need for greater sophistication and subtlety, in dealings with others, though I shall probably stay at home today. The white hind calls from another world, that of faery and asks me to look beyond the material world and the superficialities of life and to look at causes, rather than effects. There needs to be time given to the spiritual side of life which is compatible with the winter, the realm of death, which has been on my mind a bit more than usual. I should begin to explore the other world, but must avoid being preoccupied with it. I have been immersed in the material world of late, through my dealings with picture libraries, which has been disappointing, as was the lottery results.

No comments:

Post a Comment