Saturday, March 25, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Saturday, 25 March 2017 Method: Tarot De Paris Card Dawn: Justtice The last time I used this deck, a couple of months ago, I drew the same card. I’m getting what I deserve today, good or bad. Well I’ve already seen it’s going to be a bad day. The figure on this card has two faces, one male and one female, both are blindfolded. The scales are not balanced, but rather tips from receiving in the spiritual realm to that of the material. The sword is in a guard position but is in the realm of giving spiritually. What I receive today on a physical level, I should give thanks for in the spiritual realm, though it’s not looking as though I’ll be receiving anything beneficial. The figure looks both to the past and to the future, reminding me that justice, or karma if you prefer is ever present.

No comments:

Post a Comment