Friday, March 24, 2017

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Friday, 24 March 2017 Method: Conver Tarot De Marseille Card Dawn: 5 of Coins I didn’t do a draw yesterday for personal reasons, but todays card has the same value as the last card I drew, indicating that nothing important has changed. The number 5 continues to indicate some sort of upheaval or disruption as I’ll need to deal with something I haven’t planned for. Well in the middle of all this has been the terrorist attack in London which just steels my resolve against that evil religion. I’m still waiting for some sort of success in a new direction, which I assume is my photographic business. A real risk I face is having outdated ideas and I may just find myself pushed aside, but although old traditions and ways of working still have value, I will be trying new things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment