Thursday, December 29, 2016

Daily Draw

Daily Draw Thursday, 29 December 2016 Method: Steampunk Tarot Card Dawn: Ten of Swords This is the first time this year, I’ve drawn the 10 of Swords. In fact, I can’t recall ever having drawn it before. I have to expect an unpleasant day or deal with unfortunate circumstances. A caged dog reported to me comes to mind. This is a disheartening card and it could manifest in a dramatic moment. Thoughts, hopes and ideas have all gone wrong and everything and everyone can turn on me today. The danger is in freezing, doing nothing except adopting the victim mentality. I may have to face hatred or cruelty. On the other hand, it may be an end to the situation where hopes and dreams have failed. I shall indeed expect the worst today.

No comments:

Post a Comment